Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hurt

I see you there

Sitting Away

You’re great

The best

I see you there

I want to talk with you all day

I met you because of fate

You beat the rest

You’re my best friend

I want to keep it that way

Although I met you too late

And now you’re stressed

Now you say you wish we never met

Why?

What put you into this state?

You think I’m a pest?

I can’t take it

Half the time we complain and say we want to die

Do you want to start with a clean slate?

Is our friendship some kind of a jest?

I don’t think you would fake it

I’m in tears, about to cry

Is this friendship something you hate?

When I met you I thought I was blessed

Now I’m hurt

Do you want our closeness to die?

What did I do for you to retaliate?

Now I feel you’re stress

I feel like dirt

*Sigh*

How did this initiate?

Are these feelings just repressed?

I can’t say anymore

Nothing left to say

Our friend ship’s something you obviously don’t adore

I can only pray

No comments:

Post a Comment