Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Over the Edge

He pushed you away

I pulled you in

You say you love me

I know I love you

You attempt to push me away

I hold on

You can’t keep me away

You say that I’m no different

That I’m the same as him

You still push me further

I want to stay with you

I can’t get closer to you,

If you won’t let me

I’m alone without you

You’re alone even with me

You say your heart is in my hands

You stole my heart

I can’t get it back

I don’t want it back

My heart is yours

If you don’t trust me

I don’t want to be with you

I trust you fully

Can you do the same, for me?

Don’t tell me this is just some game.

I trust you,

Even when you don’t trust yourself

I have no reason behind it

But I do

I’m just drawn to you

I just want you to be happy

Even if I’m not

I just want you to see

That I am just me

I’m not him

No comments:

Post a Comment